• Selling Private/Exclusive insurance products to new and existing customers
• Build and maintain customer relationships
• Tracking sales results
• Reporting results and trends
• Responsible for closing business and generating revenue for the company
• Participate in extensive product training to learn policy terms and underwriting guidelines
• Handle business with integrity
• Remain responsible for Continuing Education
• Set up new accounts by interacting w/customers primarily via telephone / email / zoom
• Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and forming strong client relationships
• Ability to work remote
Benefit Advisor / Insurance Agent Primary Responsibilities:
UrHealth Benefits Corp is a privately owned insurance agency that specializes in employee benefits, health insurance, life insurance and Medicare plans. We've been in business since 2004 serving the core of our state as our primary clientele and a leader in benefits management.
• Leads Provided
• NO Cold Calls
• Work From Home
• Vested Renewals/Residuals
• Top commission payouts
• Top rated plans and carriers
Why Join Our Team?
Positive attitude | Professional | Eager to learn insurance sales and management | Committed to integrity | Someone who loves the reward of helping people | An entrepreneur at heart who wants to grow and create their own legacy.
What We’re Looking For
Great! Just submit your resume to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
Sound Like You?